The Short Version: We collect the minimum amount of personal information that is necessary to fulfil the purpose of your interaction with us.
The Long Version: Your privacy is important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand in general terms how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and make use of personal information.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned where it is reasonable to do so.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify or make it easy for the individual concerned to enquire about the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling the purpose of running our business and for other compatible purposes or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 July 2019.
The Growth Financial team